Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Favorite Niece

Baby Girl's first Christmas needed to be documented.  After all, she is my favorite niece. Yes, I am one of "those aunts".  I firmly believe Eve is the most beautiful, intelligent baby on the face of the earth (at this time).

There are many benefits to living in Florida.  One benefit is Christmas photos can be done outdoors with a green backdrop. The costume changes can also take place outside.  Unfortunately a third of my photos were lost, due to a card error, and reformatting.  I want to cry.  Hopefully, I learned my lesson. Not all was lost. She is a good little model so we managed to capture some sweet moments today. 

The first photo is usually my favorite.  This photo shoot was no exception. 





Costume change, number one.



Eve with her Nana.





Since Nana is here, I can sneak in a picture



At the end of the photo shoot, Eve's Mom was able to join us.




Three generations.

No comments: